Brentview Medical aims to provide top quality healthcare to all injured workers, help employers reduce costs by offering expert occupational healthcare services including drug testing and workers compensation, and to communicate with our clients in a clear and precise manner. We are committed to timely and appropriate medical treatment that will eliminate or reduce lost work days.
Occupational Healthcare Services
- Evaluation and treatment of all work-related injuries (Lacerations, fractures, chemical/bodily fluid exposures, injuries from repetitive motion, slips, falls, etc…)
- No appointment needed for work injuries
- Laboratory Services
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Physical Therapy
- Post Accident Drug/Alcohol Testing
- Approved by most, if not ALL MPN’s (Medical Provider Networks)
- Our physicians follow ACOEM Guidelines and SB 899 regulations
- Full-time Medical Doctor available for all walk-in work injuries
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Q.M.E. (by appointment)
- Multilingual Staff (Spanish, French)
Employment Physicals/Exam Services
- Post Offer Pre-Employment Physicals
- D.O.T. /D.M.V. Class A, B, and C Physicals for drivers
- Fitness for Duty Exams/Return to Work Physicals
- Independent Medical Exams (IME’s)
- Back Exams/X-rays
- TB (Tuberculosis) Testing
- Hepatitis A, B, and C Testing
- Spirometry/ Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) Baseline and Annual Testing
- Respirator clearance
- Respirator fit testing
- Audiometry (Hearing test)
- Customized employment exam package to fit your company needs
Employment Drug/Testing Services
- Brentview Medical uses Quest Labs, a NIDA (National Institute of Drug Abuse) certified lab.
- Employment Drug and Alcohol Testing for new employees, post accident, reasonable suspicion, random testing etc…)
- Rapid drug testing
- NIDA (5 panel) Drug Test (for drivers and other workers that fall in this category)
- Non-NIDA Drug Testing – Includes alcohol. (Most commonly used by employers for employment screening)
- One contact person for all new and existing accounts
- Custom-made protocol for each employer
- Faxed or E-mailed status sheets directly to the employer after each doctor’s visit.
- Bill and report FIRST AID claims to the employer
- Failed appointment notices sent to the patient, employer, and insurance company
- Full cooperation with insurance company representatives, ie. claims adjusters, U.R. nurses, and all other parties involved in the claim.
Complimentary Valet Parking in Brentwood
Brentview Medical validates parking for all patients who are being seen for a work related injury.
Workers’ Comp patients should valet park their cars at Brentwood Gardens located at 11677 San Vicente Blvd. (1 block West of Brentview Medical). Before leaving our office, please ask the front office staff for a validation stamp.
If you are injured and can not walk, please park in the Vintage Capital Building parking structure (11611 San Vicente Blvd.) which is entered from Bringham Avenue.
Free Parking in West Hollywood
Brentview Medical has free parking in the rear of the West Hollywood clinic for our patients. There is also ample street parking surrounding the clinic and a city of West Hollywood public parking structure a few West of the clinic.
Why Brentview Medical?
Click here to see why you should send your next injured employee to Brentview Medical.
Employer Forms and Posters